Saturday, May 25, 2013

Festival of quilts; heritage park


It was cool, cloudy, and rainy when I left home... When I arrived at the quilt festival, the rain had stopped, and the sun was trying to peek through... within an hour, the rain was back, then the sun came out, the rain came back, the sun came out... It was mixed all day long. 



I felt for those folks who were putting out the quilts, then rushing them back inside, then putting them out again... 




So many wonderful quilts to look at and drool over... I think this one was my favorite of the day, with all the bright colors on the black... And so intricate with all the many, many pieces... 





This red one was interesting with it's three dimensional pinwheels...





Loved these bright colors...





So many pieces...




I see trees...



Beautiful... but so much work... 



This was good for a chuckle...




and so was this one... (the man bench)

incredible bali quilt...

Such a great event! ... even with the rain...






No comments:

Post a Comment